Please set your featured image
Search is on to find the stars of the North Oxfordshire business community
The race is on to find the winners of The Cherwell Business Awards 2015.
The event is now in its fourth year, with applications opening this week and running to January 30th 2015.
New sponsors have come on board, allowing the addition of a category for apprenticeships.
The categories are:
- The A2Dominion Group New Business Award
- The Activate Learning Banbury & Bicester College Employer Award
- The Begbroke Science Park Innovation & Creativity Award
- The Bicester Village Customer Service Award
- The Cherwell District Council Charity & Community Award
- The Ellacotts LLP Business Person Award
- The Integration Technology Ltd Export Award
- The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Apprenticeship Award
- The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership Small Business Award
- The Spratt Endicott Solicitors Established Business Award
Norbar Torque Tools Ltd sponsors the Overall Winner Award, which is chosen from the finalists of any of the other ten categories.
Finalists will be announced at the end of March, with the awards taking place in May 2015. For full details, go to the Cherwell Business Awards website