We offer a range of professional courses, developed and delivered in collaboration with Oxford University Department for Continuing Education and Oxford Institute of Biomedical Engineering (Department of Engineering Science), focusing on nanotechnology and nanomedicine. Specially designed for busy professionals, these courses provide essential skills for the development of the workforce using the latest knowledge and training techniques.
We work closely with departments across Oxford University and other institutions, research councils, government agencies and industry.
These advanced part-time courses are ideal for materials scientists, researchers, production managers, and technical managers in the materials, physical sciences and pharmaceutical industries, medical and regulatory bodies.
The study options:
Short online courses in Nanotechnology:
- The Wider Context of Nanotechnology
- The Fundamental Science of Nanotechnology
- Fundamental Characterisation for Nanotechnology (including two days at Begbroke Science Park)
University of Oxford part-time post-graduate qualifications:
- A one year part-time online Postgraduate Certificate in Nanotechnology
- A part-time MSc in Nanotechnology for Medicine and Health Care
- MSc and PGCert modules can also be studied as individual short courses, either with or without credit.
Short, 5-day courses in Oxford:
- Introduction to Bionanotechnology (annually in early October)
- Nanomedicine – Science and Applications (annually in late March)
- Clinical Translation and Commercialisation of Nanomedicine (annually in early July)
For more information and to book onto a course, click here or e-mail email@example.com
Nanotechnology is increasingly important to many diverse sectors of industry and medicine, offering the potential to transform the way that medical and healthcare solutions are developed and delivered. Drawing on Oxford’s internationally recognised reputation for nanotechnology teaching and research, the courses are taught by leading nanotechnology and nanomedicine researchers and practitioners from the University of Oxford and beyond. Selected modules include access to the ultramodern suite of materials characterisation equipment at Begbroke Science Park and Oxford’s Department of Materials
Practical Nanoscience Skills Training for Science Teachers
We also offer an annual nanoscience skills training course for teachers.
To see more information about what is covered in the day’s workshop, please contact us
Selected courses are available ‘in-house’ and can be tailored for your group. Please contact us for details. Follow @OxfordNano on Twitter for news and course updates.