“Oxford University Science Park, Begbroke provides Oxford University departments and high-technology companies with a unique, vibrant environment that encourages researchers and entrepreneurs to work closely together on new products and technologies. Companies benefit from the availability of leading facilities, while the University gets the chance to collaborate with some of the most innovative enterprises in the UK”
Patrick Grant FREng | Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research) | Vesuvius Professor of Materials, University of Oxford
Oxford University Science Park, Begbroke is unique – the only science park wholly owned and managed by Oxford University. It stands at the forefront of innovative collaboration; a place where science and industry meet.
Our flexible, supportive environment encourages links between high-tech science-based spinouts, their more established counterparts and the University. The interaction between industry and learning constantly produces new synergies, and we support entrepreneurs as they translate those synergies into innovations which meet the challenges of the future.
So, what can we offer you?
- Offices, workshops and laboratories for applied academic activity, developing research partnerships in the physical and life sciences sectors – View Property Offer
- Offices, laboratories and business support services for commercial start-ups, and university spinouts within the high-tech, science-based sector – View Property Offer
- We encourage links between start-up science-based companies, their more established counterparts, and the University and wider academic community through unparalleled access to the world-renowned research programmes of Oxford University
- Expert training for SME’s, professionals and schools through our events, training and outreach programmes
- A skilled management team with many years’ experience of mentoring emerging businesses and innovative research partnerships
- Support from state-of-the-art technical services such as the Oxford Materials Characterisation Service and Clean Room – View Technical Facilities
- A suite of meeting rooms, set in a rural idyll, with the latest conferencing facilities, free parking and on-site hospitality services – View Conferences & Meetings